December 5, 2008

Tagged

My new friend Blue tagged me for The 6 Random Things Meme!

I've played the 8 Random Things Meme before, but the facts listed below are all new.

Here are the Tag Rules:

  • Each player starts with six random fact/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their six things and post these rules.
  • A the end of your blog post, you need to choose six people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Here we go!!!!!

  1. I have a 1/4" overbite that is only visible when I'm upside down. My teeth are quite misaligned because of it.
  2. Mom has a million pet names for me. Ding Dong, Chicklit, Dolly, and Wieness are just a few.
  3. I've never been upstairs or downstairs in my home. Only on the main floor.
  4. I hate to put on my new Buddy Belt. When mom pulls it out I run away. She still makes me wear it.
  5. I don't know how to swim.
  6. One time when mom & I were out for a walk, a man stopped us and wanted to know how mom trained the marmot to walk on a leash. I don't think I look anything like one.

If you would like to do this meme, consider yourself tagged.

Love Ruby

16 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue December 5, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Well played little Ruby
A marmot!!!
He must need glasses.

Pats & pets
Blue

Charlotte December 5, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Great game!

What is a marmot?

((hugs))

Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Kelli December 5, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Hi Ruby,
Those are some very interesting things! I don't think you look anything like a marmot either!
-Tibby

Lacy December 5, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

w00f's Ruby, heehee a marmot, u not look nuttin like dat picksur...good job on the meme...

b safe,
~rocky~

Yogui December 5, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Ruby... I have teeth misaligned and I don't know how to swim too... Coincidences?...
I think the person who say you are like a marmot was shortsighted like my daddy, arf, arf, arf...
Pawhuges
Yogui

Coco Bean - The Princess December 5, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

a marmot! how insulting! you look nothing like a marmot! you look like a perfect little sweet dachshound! your mommy should have asked him if he was born and raised in a barn!

but now you have my mommy wondering abouthow you were trained cause she says that i seem to have selective memory. :)

Puppy Kisses!

Coco - The Princess

Eduardo December 5, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

What an a-hole for calling you a marmot! Did you bite his patooty? My Mommy has a million nicknames for me too!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Rambo December 5, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Ruby,
you don't look anything like a Marmot!! How rude!
Rambo
pee ess. I don't know how to swim either.

Lorenza December 5, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
A marmot? What he was thinking?
I have lots of nicknames too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i December 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Great job on the meme. Now I know you better :-) You don't look like a marmot at all!

Have a good weekend!

kishiko December 6, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Hi Ruby!
I like your meme. Mmm... I might be a marmot... wags wags
Matilda

Snowball December 6, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Do you need a swimming instructor? I can do with a part time job to earn extra treats... hee...

Luv
Snowball

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ December 6, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

hehe... Chicklit... now that is cute! :-)

A marmot indeed! you should have bitten his ankles!

We have given you two awards. :-)

Your pals,
Holly & Zac

Raising Addie December 6, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

Hello Wieness!

You don't look anything like a marmot! Silly people!

Kisses
Addie

Thor and Jack December 7, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Hi Ruby!
You don´t look like a marmot! That man was very rude!

Love and licks
Thor

Lindsay December 8, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

We have marmots here, Ruby, and I can tell you that for sure you don't look like one! How rude!

I love to learn more about you! If I can ever get The Girl caught up, we'll do this meme, too!

Oh, and The Girl has about a million nicknames for me, too! Aren't hoomans crazy???

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP