December 6, 2008

Into the Stewing Pot


25 Days of Christmas Contest



My new friend Miss Kylie is hosting the 25 Days of Christmas Contest. One of the grand prizes is a $25 donation to the pet rescue/shelter of your choice. Kylie wants to spread love to doggies who are still looking for their forever homes. To read the contest rules go here or to play go here.



Christmas Cards



I received this Christmas card in the mail yesterday. It is a portrait of me by Mini. It looks just like me, right down to the turned out doxie feet. I'm calling it my Mini Me Card.



If you would like to see the Christmas Cards I have received so far click here. You can also click the Christmas Card button on my left sidebar or click Christmas Cards in my linkbar. I keep them updated as they arrive. I will do a video of all of them to music at the end of December.


Awards


I received the "I love your blog award" from Coco and Mona.



I received the "Blogging Friends Forever" award from Coco and Mango.



I received the "you lift my Spirit award" from Addie & Zoe, Holly & Zac and Mango.




I received the "I love your blog award" from Addie & Zoe and Holly & Zac.



I received "A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award" from Addie & Zoe.





Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle has awarded me with the "Lemonade Award". This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.



The rules of this award:

  • Put the logo on your blog or post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  • Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  • Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to pass these awards to:


Addie & Zoe



If you do not have these awards and would like them, I'd be honoured if you awarded yourself with them. Please take as many as you like.


Love Ruby

21 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Thank you so much Ruby! I am so glad that more people might want to play my game and be able to donate to a group that is important to them. I don't know if you know, but I'm a rescue dog to so I feel if people didn't give then I might not be here with my Pawsome forever family!

Thank you for the awards! Hope to see you sniffing around my blog next week!
Licks,
Kylie

Lorenza December 6, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
Sure is nice what your friends are doing!
Congratulations on your Awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack December 6, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Dear Ruby!
So nice your friend Kylie wishing spread the love to doggies who are looking for forever homes! :)
Congrats on your awards!
You got beautiful Christmas cards!

Love and licks
Thor

Lacy December 7, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

w00f's Ruby, dat a bute ti ful card from Mini.. congrats on all ur awards....

b safe,
~rocky~

Poopsie aka Blue December 7, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

Ver quick visit as off out to see my doggy niece & nephew!

TY for the awards - will post next week.

Re cards - only see an email address on DWB list - would you email your me your home adddy please -
HeadgirlDJC@aol.com

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Constança Lucas December 7, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Congratulations for the awards!!!

Oh lovely friend Ruby
Thank you for the awards!
You are so nice with me

Náná

minhanana.blogspot.com

kishiko December 7, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

Hi Ruby!
I received a Christmas card from Mini too. It was cute! I will make cards like your friends next year. so we should exchange the cards next year! wags wags
Matilda

Constança Lucas December 7, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Hello

my mom do a card for you and me
look and take

hugs
Náná

Molly the Airedale December 7, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

What a cute card from Mini! She's very talented!
Congratulations on all of your awards!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Rambo December 7, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

Congratulations Ruby!
Hey, my human would like to know how you put those tabs at the top of your page:
Christmas cards/Awards/Home
She wants to organize my blog, but is computer illiterate. She said "Help Please" Can you help her before she pops a blood vessel?
Thanks,
Rambo

Mini December 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Congratulations on your Awards!

Coco Bean - The Princess December 7, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

my sweet little Ruby! thank you SO much for tha awards. i will post them on my page today. are you enjoying all the snow? Dont your little paws get cold while you are out running around? Pleae keep an eye on your mommy and make sure that she wears good snow shoes!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses

Coco - The Princess

Yogui December 7, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Congrats for the awards Ruby, I'm honnored to received them from you...
Pawhugs
Yogui

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! December 7, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

HOWLoh Ruby!

Thanks fur visiting and fur the kind words!

I'll be khwite happy to stop by!

I've added woo to my Google Reader and I'll do the same to my blogroll thingie!

Stay Warm!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khongrats on all the khool awards and khool khards!

Willow the Black Dale December 7, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Ruby....
What my email isn't working..... did you try
cactusbird70 @ comcast dot net???
if it isn't working then try
marcandrobin @ comcast dot net
the cactusbird70 is mine and mommy's account but the other one is the main account!!!
love you too,
Willow

the many Bs December 8, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

hi Ruby, thanks for sniffing out our blog. we like to make new friends.

you sure do have a lot of awards here. you are a very popular doggy. we're gonna put you on our friends list if that's okay and then we will come back to visit again and again.

woofs.

Alli and Frankie December 8, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

That drawing is so nice! It looks just like you! Hope you have a good day! Congrats on all of your awards!

Arran, Arthur and Mum December 8, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Congratulations on all your awards Ruby! What a cute piccure of you.
~Lickies, Ludo

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ December 8, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Congrats and thanks for passing the awards to us Ruby! :-)

Your pals,
Holly & Zac

i December 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

That's a really nice card from Mini! Congrats on all your lovely awards! And thank you for passing them on to me. Truly honoured!

Lindsay December 8, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Congrats on all those awards, you sure do deserve them, Ruby!

I wuff that card that Mini made for you! It looks just like you!

We went over to Kylie's bloggy, and we're going to go back as soon as we catch up, so that we can get to know her better. Thanks for letting us know! Wrooooooo!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP