November 3, 2008

Thank you, my friends


Thank you, my friends for offering condolences for our loss of Brutus. Your kind words have helped to ease the pain. The heartache is nothing compared to the 14+ wonderful years we got to share with Brutus.


Thank you, my friends.



______________________________________________________________________________
A Get Well Present from Addie & Zoe






I smell something.













Look! A card from Addie & Zoe. It says get well soon Ruby! They even signed it with their paws.










Ahh! Look at all the stuff. Chester is envious. If you remember, he was the cat I tripped.




No goodies for you Chester!



I'm waiting for mom to say OK. Everthing is so tempting, I'm licking my chops.

I got peanut butter cookies, bones, a "Hide the Squirrel Game" & a Heart cookie on a rawhide stick.

Thank you, my friends. You're the best.


I also want to thank Addie & Zoe for putting on a great K9 Halloween Costume Contest.

Thank you, my friends

_______________________________________________________________________________


I attended the Party of the Year. I went to Lacie, Eric & Asta's Tower of London Halloween Party. It was my first party without mom & I had a blast. Do visit their blogs to see the fabulous pics from the event.




Aire Ruby got us there & they had the best service going. I will fly with them again.

Thank you, my friends.


_______________________________________________________________________________




Thank you Addie & Zoe, Holly & Zac and Happy for this award.


Your blogs are cool to.





Here are the instructions:

  • - put the award on your blog
  • - put a link to the blogfriends who gave it to you
  • - choose 10 other blogfriends to give the award to
  • - post links of nominees I'm passing this award on to:

I figure since I received this award 3 times, I should be able to award it 30 times, yes?


I would like to pass this award on to these cool blogs: (so I can't count)


Addie & Zoe
Asta
Ben
Billiejean
Bolo
Cayman
Charlie
Chloe
Clementine & Winston
Coco
Crikit, Sparky & Ginger
Cyrus
Dannan
Darcey
Dino
Franny
Gio & Romeo
Happy
Holly & Zac
Joey & Maggie
Laney the Super Pup
Lorenza
Luckie Girl
Luke & Liesel
Mango the Maltese kiddo
Matilda
Mina & Celeste
Mini
Mona
Nana
Niqqi
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena
Rambo
Snowy & Crystal
Sophie, Dixie & Harley
Thor



Thank you, my friends.



Love Ruby

22 comments:

Stellaluna November 3, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

You're welcome Ruby, we feel very sad of the other pet who lose their friends, we know you loved your little cat friend as you did a great memorial, and thank you for always being there
-Stella

Pei In The Life November 3, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

You got a Hide a Squirrel! That's my Favorite!
-Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Asta November 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Ruby
I'm glad you and youw family awe able to tweasuwe the time you had wif Brutus..knowing that makes things bettew even though you miss him vewy much.
Those awe such nice pwessies you got..and congwatulations on youw awawd..thank you fow passing it on to me too..It was so gweat to have you at the pawty..thank you fow coming
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lacy November 3, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

w00f's Ruby, me thot me comed to say woofs to u b4, but me guesses me didnt...me name iz rocky and me iz 2 and a half years old..me iz sorry to hear bout Brutus, me hopes he iz at the bridge playin wiff my sissy angel lacylulu, she likes kittys..congrats on ur award...and watt cool pressies u got...

b safe,
~rocky~

Thor and Jack November 3, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Ruby
So nice Addie and Zoe sent to you those get well pressies.
Glad you had a great time at halloween pawty.
Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me. Your blog is very cool!

Love and licks
Thor

Raising Addie November 3, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

We are sooo glad you guys are doing well!

We are very happy that you liked your prizes! You were so patient in the picture. I hope I am as patient as you are when I grow up.

Thank you for the wonderful award! You are the best, Ruby!
Kisses
Addie and Zoe

Lorenza November 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
Sure is nice to have all those good memories of Brutus!
You got very nice and yummy presents! Enjoy them!
Congratulations on your award! Thanks for giving it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i November 4, 2008 at 2:49 AM  

Hi Ruby, hope you are feeling better now. Glad to know you have all the wonderful memories to treasure.

Wow, those are really nice presents you've got there. It's so sweet of Addie.

Congrats on your award! And thank you for passing it to me.

Charlotte November 4, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Hi Ruby - Wow! We love your prezzies!! And we are so sorry to hear about Brutus!

(((hugs))) from Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Constança Lucas November 4, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me. Your blog is very cool!


this box with many things/gifts are wonderful

kisses and hugs manymany
Náná

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ November 4, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Hi Ruby,

That present from Addie & Zoe looks great. You are so patient waiting. We have to wait for the photo and the okay too, lol

Brutus will always be remembered by you and your mum. We like to think they are still around with us in spirit.

Thanks for the award! :-)

Your pals,
Holly & Zac

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ November 5, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

Hi Ruby,

Thanks so much for the butterfly award....the Mommy loves butterflies.

You just gave the Mommy an idea!! It never, well almost never, snows here in Houston. If you send us a snow picture with a picture of you in it, we could do a snowy post of our friends that live in cold places.

Brutus was a beauty and will always be with you all in your hearts & ours.

Huggies.....Mona

Rowdy and Bette November 5, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Ruby,
Thanks so much for the award, it's the first we've ever received! We hope you're feeling better after the loss of sweet Brutus.
Time heals wounds. We're not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but there is always a hole in your heart for the loved ones who have come and gone.

Mini November 5, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Congratulations on your award Thanks for passing it to me. I'm about Brutus.

Lindsay November 5, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

We're glad that the words of comfort that all of your furends left for you helped a bit. In time, the pain you feel thinking about Brutus will lessen, and you will just feel the love that you have for him.

Congratulations on the award! And thanks for passing it on to me! This one is really pretty, with all the butterflies. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I wish it also came with some of those peanut butter cookies.

Lots of wuff to you, beWROOtiful Ruby!
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Andra November 5, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

We are glad you got a feel better present. Glad to hear you are doing ok!
-Luke and Liesel

Coco Bean - The Princess November 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Thank you for the award.

I hope you are feeling better. My mommy wrote your mommy back on "The Bone Zone"

Tail Wiggles, Cuddles, & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

Coco Bean - The Princess November 6, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Dearest Ruby,

please take the "because you have a big heart" award from my most recent post and post it on your page from me to you.

im glad we are frients too!

Tail Wiggles, Puppy Kisses and Hugs,

Coco - The Princess

Dino and Family November 6, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

That is one awesome package! Enjoy it! Thanks for sharing the award with me! I love your blog!
Love, Dino

Unknown November 7, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

WOW! An award, for me? I have no idea how to post this though....help?! Can you tell this is my first?!

Unknown November 7, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

oh wait....maybe I figured it out?

kishiko November 8, 2008 at 4:44 AM  

Hi Ruby!
Thank you so much for the award. I love your blog too. wags wags
Matilda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP