July 6, 2012

Roachin' n Rollin' Olympic Event


 
 
 
 
Hi, it's me Penny. Since I consider myself to be a master Roacher, who better to host the Blogville Olympic Roachin' n Rollin' Olympic Event, to air on this blog August 7th, 2012.

Why not come out and join me for a whole bunch of friendly Roachin' n Rollin' fun, k.

To Enter:

  • send us your very best Roachin' n Rollin' pics to olympic randr at gmail dot com or click on the Send Olympic Pics in our page linkbar.
  • include your Blogville address with the pics.
  • pics will be accepted from July 9th until midnight July 18th, 2012.
  • have fun, fun, fun, k
Love

Ruby & Penny

10 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie July 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

Ruby I know fur a FACT that you are a Super Roacher and Roller!! This is gonna be SOOOOOO much fun. I roached in the BEACH SAND fur you girrrls. I'm just sayin.
This is gonna be a VERY much FUN Event!!! Ruby... I know you are kinda pawticular about your furs and all... butt come on sweetie... let's see some of your moves!
Love you BOTH!!
Frank
xoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxo

Scooter July 7, 2012 at 1:35 AM  

got it, me and Addy will be sending ours in.

wags
Jazzi

Molly the Airedale July 7, 2012 at 4:52 AM  

Great roach, Penny! Molly will be entering for sure!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Unknown July 7, 2012 at 5:54 AM  

Looking forward to it. Have a lovely Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Sherry July 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM  

I think Miro is entered in the Chew competition!

Ruby July 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

You are the best I've seen! With a name like Ruby, how could you NOT be the winner?!

Kisses,

Ruby

Two French Bulldogs July 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM  

sounds like a plan..
Benny & Lily

Lorenza July 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

You are soooo good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

ShellePenn July 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

Sent my picture in today!! Thanks for hosting!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Molly the Airedale July 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

I just sent you my roachin' photo, Ruby and Penny!

Love ya lots,
Molly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP