We received the "Honest Scrap Award" from Coco.
These are the rules...."When accepting this auspicious award,
you must write a post bragging about it, including the name
of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim,
and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in
content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who
have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and
leave a harassing comment informing them that
they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s
no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at
least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
- When I want to invite someone to play, I will back up into them. Like I’m enticing them with my butt.
- If I hear one of the cats barfing, I stop what I’m doing & race mom to the mess to see who gets to clean it up.
- I am scared of elevators. When I get about 4 feet from the elevator where I work as a therapy dog, I put on the brakes and mom has to pick me up.
- I hate to have my nails clipped. Mom does one or two toes at a time.
- When mom wipes me with a towel, I growl at her. We are working to correct it.
- I shake like a Chihuahua.
- My fur feels like velvet.
- I was very scared and ran away for 14 hours. Mom & Ruby were very scared.
- I love treats.
- I used to do agility in my former home.
If you would like this award, I would be honoured if you accepted it.
Love Ruby & Penny