February 12, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


We received the "Honest Scrap Award" from Coco.



These are the rules...."When accepting this auspicious award,
you must write a post bragging about it, including the name
of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim,
and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in
content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who
have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and
leave a harassing comment informing them that
they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s
no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at
least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"


Coco is a little princess. The first time her mommy saw her she was sitting in a teacup. It was love at first site. Coco is a sweet & sassy little lady with an enormous, loving heart.



Ruby

  • When I want to invite someone to play, I will back up into them. Like I’m enticing them with my butt.
  • If I hear one of the cats barfing, I stop what I’m doing & race mom to the mess to see who gets to clean it up.
  • I am scared of elevators. When I get about 4 feet from the elevator where I work as a therapy dog, I put on the brakes and mom has to pick me up.
  • I hate to have my nails clipped. Mom does one or two toes at a time.
  • When mom wipes me with a towel, I growl at her. We are working to correct it.

Penny

  • I shake like a Chihuahua.
  • My fur feels like velvet.
  • I was very scared and ran away for 14 hours. Mom & Ruby were very scared.
  • I love treats.
  • I used to do agility in my former home.

If you would like this award, I would be honoured if you accepted it.

Love Ruby & Penny

10 comments:

Eduardo February 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Congrats on your award! Penny why did you run away? Thanks for being so honest!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ February 12, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Congrats on your award.

Penny running away must have been so scary for all of you. We are so pleased she is safe.

Holly & Zac...XX

Coco Bean - The Princess February 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

My sweet little Ruby! i need your email address so i can email you your valentines card! email my mommyat leetallavi at comcast dot net

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

Raising Addie February 12, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Congrats on your award Ruby!!

Oh Penny, please don't scare Ruby and your mom like that. They love you sooo much!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

DoMoFi February 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Congrats! :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! February 12, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Furry nice skhrap!

PENNY - please...as a Siberian, I know how worried your mom and Ruby feel bekhause my mom gets freaky if I run off...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza February 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
Congratulations on your Award!
Thanks for sharing all those honest things about you two!
I do the same when my mom wipes me with the towel! Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae February 12, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I dont think I would like to get my nails clipped too Ruby and I'm sure you'll be pawsome to pet Penny with yuor velvet fur. ;)

~ Bae

Snowball February 13, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Congratulations on your award. You totally deserve it.

Luv
Snowball

i February 13, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

Congrats on your award! Oh I don't like getting my nails cut too. LS has to do it a few at a time too hehe.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP