February 2, 2009

Tag & a Special Adventure

Peanut tagged me to play the letter game. "You pick just one buddy from your list and you give them a letter. They must then list and describe 5 things beginning with that letter." Peanut gave me the letter "R"!

Here we go!!!!!

Run: I like to run super fast. If mom let me be in a Dachshund Race, I bet I could win.

Receive: I like to receive lots of love from my mom. She’s always showering me with lots of positive praise and kisses.

Ride: I love to go for a ride with mom. She likes to take me with her whenever she can.

Rip: I love to rip to shreds any kind of paper I set my teeth into. My favourites are mom’s magazines and catalogues.

Relax: Nap time is a favourite pastime. You can always catch me snuggling under a blanket or two.

Now it is time for me to pass this game along to one of my other friends. I am going to tag
Schatzi to do the letter "S"!!


Now for a Special Adventure.

Mom & I are going on a road trip tomorrow. We even will be staying overnight in a pet friendly hotel. We will be back on Wednesday & post about our adventure. The purple line shows where we will be travelling & the “X” marks the spot of our destination. When we get back, mom will be on holidays for a couple of days, so we will be able to get caught up on visiting all your blogs.


Love Ruby

18 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! February 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

So, are woo khome to our khountry fur some cheese?

Have fun and safe travels!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie February 2, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Oh we just LOVED your list!

Our favorite R is for RUBY!!!

Please be careful on your adventure!

We can't wait to hear all about it!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie & Lucie

Lorenza February 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
Good job with the R words!
You are going to Montreal!
We wish you and your mom a happy and safe trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

DoMoFi February 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Have fun at the road trip!

DoMo:- Envy looks . . .

Amber and Nala February 2, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Have fun on your trip! Ya know, we have a Dachshunds on Parade day every year in my town and I bet you would win the race and the prettiest pup contest! ;)

Yep, I was at school with Mom devouring the seal...she was not too happy with me about that as she said it was for the kids to read to in their polar ice cave. :)

Kisses,
Nala

Lacy February 2, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

w00f's Ruby, u b careful on ur road trip...and u done did a pawsome job on ur R word...

b safe,
~rocky~

Yogui February 3, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

Bon Voyage dear Ruby! I hope you get sunny days there.
Pawhug
Yogui

Charlotte February 3, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Have a wonderful road trip, Sweetie!
Schatzi is going to figure out how to play the game & thanks for tagging her!

(((hugs))) your friends,
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Charlotte February 3, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Ruby! When you and Mommy get home, can you email our Mommy?
She doesn't understand how to play the game! (silly Mommy)

(((hugs))
Your friends,
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Pei In The Life February 3, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Oooo. Trips are exciting! Have fun Ruby. Can't wait to hear about your Adventures!
Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Lois Lane/Laney February 3, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Hey, I don't think you're going far enough south. It's still really cold where you're going!
Have fun though!

Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

OH that looks like a wonderful Adventure Ruby! Do have fun!!

Be safe!
Licks,
Kylie

Arran, Arthur and Mum February 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Pawsome list Ruby. I like all those things especially good too. I hope you has lots of fun on your adventure.
~lickies, Ludo

Mango the Maltese kiddo February 3, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Have a fun safe trip, Ruby.
Look like you'll be driving along the east coast to Montreal.
Muahhh!

Rambo February 4, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Ruby,
have a safe trip to Montreal! Make sure you wear your seat belt!
Great job on the "R"s.
love,
Rambo

Bae Bae February 4, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

I like to rip too. ;)
Have a fun trip and come back tell us all about it

~ Bae

Coco Bean - The Princess February 4, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

I left an award for you on my page! Thank you for being my friend!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

i February 5, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Great job on the list! Hope your trip was great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP