December 19, 2008

I've been honoured!





I just had to leave my warm den to acknowledge some awards I've been honoured with. (mom thinks I look like a snail in this picture)




Khyra and Ruby Isabella have given me the "Proximadade Award"




This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.







Happy has given me the "Your Blog is Fabulous Award"



I would like to pass these two awards to all of the fabulous friends in my left sidebar. I'd be honoured if you took them.



Love Ruby


Pee S: After a quick pit stop, I'm getting right back into hibernation mode.

13 comments:

Raising Addie December 19, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Your mom is right, you do look like a snail. But a very cute snail!

Congrats on all of your awards sweetie!

Kisses
Addie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ December 19, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

hehe... yep we agree... definately a very, very cute snail. :-)

Congrats on your awards and thank you for passing them to us. :-)

Love,
Holly & Zac

Lindsay December 19, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Wroo! You totally deserve those awards, Ruby!

Yep, you do look a bit like a snail. But adorable!

We also love your new header picture!
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Your den looks so cozy Ruby. I would not want to leave it. I like to be warm and snuggle under blankets. Congratulations on your awards! XOXO Peanut

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! December 19, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

I think Joe Stains might want to khome into your den -

Khan woo move it to Arizona fur him?

Khongrats on your awards! They are well deserved!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm glad woo liked the khard - yours was furry special!

Lorenza December 19, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
You look so cute in that picture!
Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them!
Have a good and warm night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chelsea + apple December 20, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

I luvz your bed ruby!
I'z have lots of beds too, but no blankiez like yours!

Happy Howlidays!!

<3 Apple

Coco Bean - The Princess December 20, 2008 at 2:44 AM  

Congratulations on your awards my Sweet Little Ruby! And thank you for passing them on to me!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

kishiko December 20, 2008 at 4:43 AM  

Oh, did you wake up, Ruby! Play with me in the snow. BTW what were you wearing on your head?
Love Matilda

Dino and Family December 20, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

You definitely look glamorous in that first photo! Congrats on your awards! Love, Dino

Amber and Nala December 20, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

What a cute snail you make! A warm one too! Congrats for the awards! So, -40 degrees...do you live in Alaska??

Wags,
Nala

Yogui December 20, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Love Ruby... a cute and a warm snail ;-D
Thanks for place me in the left side bar and the awards...
A lot of Pawhugs and Tail Wiggles
Yogui

Thor and Jack December 20, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

What a cute snail!
Congrats on your awards! It´s well deserved!

Love and licks
Thor

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP