November 25, 2008

I've been Christmas tagged.

My friend Eduardo tagged me to do a Christmas meme.

The Rules. Why are there always rules?

  • Just copy and paste into a new form.
  • Change all the answers so that they apply only to you.
  • Then post it!
  • Remember to tell, all you tag, that they are playing too!

Here we go!!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. When someone wraps it’s like two presents. The paper to shred to tiny bits and the gift.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I like the real pine trees we have in our back yard better, but mom puts up a little red artificial
tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Mom puts up our tree, a week before Christmas.
4. Wreath on your door?
No.
5. Do you like eggnog?

I’ve never had it. Mom doesn’t buy it, the smell makes her nauseous.
6. Favourite Xmas gift received as a child?
I’ve only had one Christmas. I got a gorilla that makes noise. I still play with it.
7. Easiest person to buy for?
I don’t have money.
8. Least easiest?
Same as #7.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Mom does.
It is hand made, from Spain. Mom kept it on the floor by the fireplace. I kept stealing the lambs and she would find them buried in my crate.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I say email. It saves the environment.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A new plaid coat with velcro. I hate velcro.

12. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I don’t have money. See #7.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No. I’ve only had one Christmas. The cats have. They ate their Xmas treats too fast them recycled them up for me to taste. Yum!
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning?
Morning.
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes. Red.
17. Favourite Christmas song?
Jingle Cats Medley by the Jingle Cats.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
No. I’m only one.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star.
21. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
Meat, meat, meaty, meat.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Mom.
23. Favourite Tree ornament, theme or colour?
All red.
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner?
Meat, meat, meaty, meat. See #21.

25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them?
Don’t know.
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud?
Meat, meat, meaty, meat. See #21.
27. Favourite Christmas Carol?
Silent Night by the Jingle Cats.
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing?
The lambs from the Nativity Scene. See #9
29. A Christmas wish!
Peace on Earth.
30. Tag some friends.
I would like to tag all of the doggies/kitties/hammies/people that visit this blog. If you are reading this consider yourself Christmas tagged.


Love Ruby

23 comments:

i November 25, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

That's really interesting, Ruby! At least now I know more about you! I haven't done this tag yet. Hmm...let's see if LS can find some time to help me do it.

Raising Addie November 25, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Great list!

I hope you take a picture of your Christmas tree this so we can see it when it is up. It sounds very cool!

Kisses
Addie and Zoe

Lorenza November 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
Good job with your meme!
Yes, I want to see your red christmas tree too!
Meat, meat, meat... sounds good to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae November 26, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

That's a pawsome xmas tag you did. :)

~ Bae

Lacy November 26, 2008 at 12:53 AM  

w00f's Ruby, me lovesss meat too...nice job u dided on dat...

b safe,
~rocky~

Ruby Isabella November 26, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

Ruby,

You are also good at rounding up sheep!

Ruby Isabella.

Yogui November 26, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

Am I tagged by you?... It will be funny but too hard at this moment. I'll try to do it when I feel better... today it's so cold to leave my bed, arf, arf, arf
Little paws from Oviedo
Yogui

Snowball November 26, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

I love Meat Meat Meaty Meat too but my vet wanted me to be on low protein diet... darn!

We dun really celebrate Christmas but sounds like yours is going to be a fun one.

Happy Thanks Giving.

Luv
Snowball

kishiko November 26, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Hi Ruby!
That is cool!
I dont have a Christmas custom like these, but I also love Christmas meat, meat, meaty, meat!
Matilda

Eduardo November 26, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Oh Ruby your so funny! A red Christmas tree...My Mommy wants one!
Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Kelli November 26, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Hi Ruby,
I saw that you are on DWB Bone Zone. I want to join the Bone Zone but it says that I have to be referred? Just wondering if you might be able to refer me? Let me know!
-Tibby
PS: I loved reading your Christmas meme!

Rambo November 26, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Ruby,
I like your Christmas wish of Peace on Earth. I wish everyone one, dawg and human, could have Peace. That would be nice
love,
Rambo

Lindsay November 26, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Ruby, it is so sweet that you took the lambs and buried them in your crate! And I hate Velcro, too! I love learning about you!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Mango the Maltese kiddo November 27, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to an adorable friend.
I'm blessed to have friend like you and I'm so thankful for that.
Cheers!

Poopsie aka Blue November 27, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

And, wasn't that fun!

Pats & pets
Blue

Constança Lucas November 27, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Hello Ruby

are you fine?

hugs
Náná

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ November 27, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Fun list Ruby except maybe number 14...eew!, hehe

Your pals,
Holly & Zac

Lindsay November 27, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving, Ruby!

We have no turkey at our house today. The Girl says we had (Canadian) Thanksgiving in October. I don't see what that has to do with having turkey tonight!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Sherry November 27, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Ruby, I lived with a Wirehaired Dachsund named Krispy Kreme before moving to Sherry's house. She was really cute but not elegant like you.
--Alanis

Molly the Airedale November 28, 2008 at 5:18 AM  

Great meme, Ruby! Your gorilla sounds just like Baby, my gorilla although she doesn't speak any more!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous November 28, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Hi Ruby, I like your list!

That buddy belt looks interesting, mom is always loking at new and different things for me, so I think she is goint to read up on this as well.

Wow, that snow stuff looks like fun. I asked mom when I could play in the snow and she said, "You live in Texas, who knows? Even if it does snow it won't look like that." Oh well.

Barklove,
Rusty

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ November 29, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Hey Ruby,

Mona here,

I'm over at dachsies's Rule for the weekend and we are having a wonderful time. There are 6 of us doxies here and we are having a great time. We're having a slumber party. It would be nice if you was here then it would be 4 girls and 3 boys...the majority rules.


I'm still posting on my blog, so come on by and check all the weinees out.

Amici November 30, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

I like your Christmas wish.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP