September 4, 2008

My Pen

This is my play pen. I use it when I want to play outside, as my whole backyard is not fenced. It is 40' x 15' x 4', with a large tarp for shade at one end. You could fit approx. 4713 mini doxies stacked one on top of another inside it. I have lots of room to run & play.
I have a pool(empty), picnic table & lots of toys to keep me occupied.No cats allowed.

The mornings are cold here. The trees are already dropping their leaves.

I'm off to make my digging hole bigger.


Love Ruby

6 comments:

Lorenza September 4, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
I like your play pen! Sure you have lots of fun there!
No cats allowed! Ha!
I don't have a yard in my house. Just a small patio but I love to be there taking sunbaths!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i September 5, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

Oh wow, can I come over to play with you? That's a huge garden you have there!

Have a great weekend now!

Raising Addie September 5, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

I LOVE to dig holes!

You are a very lucky dog!

The picture of you looking at the cat says it all!

Have a great day!
Kisses
Addie

Thor and Jack September 6, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

Hi Rubi!
You have a great play pen! Can I play with you there??

Love and licks
Thor

Unknown September 11, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

That is a big pen, Rubi!! I think that is bigger than our entire fenced in back yard! You're a lucky girl :)

The Zoo Crew September 11, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

That's a pretty pawsome play yard!

Lucy Lu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP