September 21, 2008

Awards

Thanks Thor
The Proximity Award
"We all like blogs. Their objectives are to show the wonders and to make friendships; there are people who are not interested when we give an award, and in this way contribute to cut those bows; we want that they are cut or they propagate? Then we will try to pay more attention to them! We must give it to other bloggers that must do the same and put this text".

I would like to pass these awards to Addie



Thanks Thor
Thanks Luke & Liesel


Today was a lazy Sunday. Mom made me have a bath. We went for a walk & then snoozed on the couch.

This is my get dry dance. It's quite effective.

This is the warning look I give mom after the bath to leave me alone. It is also quite effective.

Love Ruby

9 comments:

Andra September 21, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

That is quite the get dry dance!! We also left you some awards on our blog!!

Raising Addie September 21, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Around and around and around... I started getting dizzy! LOL

You look very pretty!
Kisses
Addie

Lorenza September 21, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Hi, Ruby!
I love your get dry dance!
I've never done that but it looks very funny!
That leave me alone face sure is effective!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i September 22, 2008 at 4:02 AM  

Whoa, that is quite some dry dance moves you've got! Really fast!

Congrats on your award!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ September 22, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Hello Ruby,

We found you through Addie's blog. Thought we drop by and say hi. You are very cute. We like your get dry dance, hehe.

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

Raising Addie September 22, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

RUBY IS THE BESTEST DOXIE AROUND!!! (shhhh...don't tell Zoe) LOL

Thank you soooo much for the very cool award! I am honored to be chosen by my BFF, Ruby!

Every time my mom looks at your blog, she looks at the picture of you on the wood floor with your ear back and thinks of Zoe as a puppy. She finally dusted off the scanner to share some pix with you (14 years ago she was still using film).

Stop by my blog a little later and check out the pix.

Thank you again, Ruby!
You are a true sweetheart!!
Kisses
Addie

Thor and Jack September 22, 2008 at 11:44 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Franny September 23, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

Ruby, you have the cutest face! I bet you can get away with a lot of things when you flash your mom those puppy-dog eyes.

i September 23, 2008 at 2:37 AM  

Hi Ruby, I have an award for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

This is who we are!

My photo
Ruby is a female, shaded red, long haired miniature dachshund, born in July of 2007. Penny is a black/tan/silver dappled, smooth coat miniature dachshund, born in August of 2007.

Our Friends

Secretaries of Health & Safety

Mayor of Blogville and our Husband

Healing Pets. Helping People.

The Farley Foundation



Powered By Blogger


Find more dog info here!

Our Blog List





  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP